- I believe… that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
- I believe… that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
- I believe… that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
- I believe… that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- I believe… that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
- I believe… that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
- I believe… that no matter how bad your heart is broken that the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- I believe… that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- I believe… that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- I believe… that you can keep going long after you can’t.
- I believe… that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- I believe… that we don’t have to change friends, if we understand that friends change.
- I believe… that you either control your attitude or it controls you.
- I believe… that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, that passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
- I believe… that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down, will be the ones who help you get back up.
(more beliefs here)